Sunday 30 March 2014

Tanya Burr Nails!

About a month ago you may know if you have read earlier blog my boyfriend and I celebrated our 3 years of being together! For this he took me out for dinner but also surprised me with a little present! This was 2 of the Tanya Burr Nail Varnishes!

I have followed Tanya's blog and YouTube channels for nearly a year now and I think she is just great and was so happy for her releasing her own nail and lip line earlier this year! So obviously I really wanted some and was really shocked Sam brought me two nail varnishes, just shows he actually listens to me.

The packaging for the nail varnishes is great they are square bottles with square lids but are slightly rounded! I thought this was a brilliant design and they are so nice to hold while painting my nails! They are all marked with Tanya signature design on the front and one of mine has a pink heart on the lid too. However I am unsure why only one has a heart? If any one know would be great to find out!

Little Duck + No7's Silver Glitter Top Coat

The actual nail varnishes go one very smooth which is great as I can often find them gloopy or lumpy! They are highly pigmented however I did find 2 coats was needed to get the full bright colour on your nail! They didn't stay completely chip free on my nails however I do a lot of writing and science practicals so my nails never stay perfect!



Mischief Managed

Overall I think Tanya has made a great line of nail varnishes and I would love to try more of them as well as some of her highly recommended lip glosses too! I would say don't hold back go and get some (you wont regret it!) you can so by ordering them offline at feelunique.com or go in to a Superdrug store where they will be stocking the whole range!

If you enjoyed reading this blog post or any others I've done, be sure to come and follow me on my Bloglovin' page so you never miss out! 

Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment