Sunday 2 March 2014

3 Year Anniversary!

3 years ago today I agreed to be someone's girlfriend. He was sweet, romantic, caring and handsome although he probably wouldn't admit it in front of others! 


Prom - June 2012


However I've been a rubbish girlfriend this anniversary! Sam took me our yesterday for lunch at Cafe Rouge, I did plan on taking photos but I was so busy I forgot! I had the Confit De Canard, which to anyone who doesn't speak French like me is confit duck leg with cherry jus, peas and I has chips! And Sam being the manly man he is had a steak. I was so good I would of licked the plate clean if i wasn't in public! In addition to this he was so sweet and got me 2 Tanya Burr nail polishes (Little duck and Mischief managed) Which i am waiting to arrive!! Eeeek! So to say thank you for the last 3 years I thought I would write it down in a blog for him to read. 

We've through quite a lot in the last three years he has stuck by my side through thick and thin. Through both our 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th birthdays, Christmases, school trips, leaving school and prom, festivals in the summer, trips to Centre Parcs and recently our 18th birthdays! As well as all the bad from poorly members of the family, to the death of friends and other low points we've always supported one another!

Having Sam around is like a little ray on sunshine, from riding miles to bring me tea and chocolate when I'm having a hard day or just phone call me to make me smile he is selfless. He is on my mind all the time and I just want him to know how grateful I am to him for all he does for me. 

We always have fun going to the theater, theme parks, Centre Parcs, cinema or just to friends parties! He really makes my life so much happier! Overall he was been great and I hope you any readers are lucky to find a guy as brilliant as my Sam you should be very happy! 
  

I LOVE YOU SAM!!
If you enjoyed reading my blog follow me on Bloglovin! And you can find Sam's Bloglovin too!
Katie xxx



Finally I ask to anyone reading who has a long distance relationship due to university mainly or any other reason to leave any tips in the comments or a link to blog about it, as we will be doing the long distant thing soon and any advice would be great!  



No comments:

Post a Comment