Wednesday 5 March 2014

Get to Know Me!

So a few weeks ago I was tagged by my lovely twin sister, Emily to do the "Get to Know Me" blog. This is where a ask a list of questions so you can just find out a bit more about moi!



So here we go....

1) How tall are you?
     5 ft 4

2) How old are you?
     18 years

3) What are you currently studying?
     Chemistry, Maths, Biology and Psychology A-Levels

4) Any tattoos or piercing?
      No tattoos and only ears pierced

5) Turn on?
     Nice smile, and a nice little bottom

6) Turn off?
     Long hair and too tall as I'm only small
   
7) Qualities you look for in a partner?
     Loyalty, understanding, funny and maybe a little cheeky

8) Favorite Food?
     Anything with pasta!

9) Fears?
     Gas Masks!! (Yes its Dr.Who's fault) Oh and wax work models that look too real, they          are freaky!

10) Greatest psychical achievement?
       Completing my Gold DofE!

11) Last time you hung out with anyone?
       Spent all of the day yesterday with the wonderful Sam! 

12) Favorite piece of jewellery?
       My nomination bracelet, and my ring I got from the 18th off my parents!

13) If you could only have one item of clothing what would it be?
       Concealer or mascara! (I know! Couldn't choose)

14) If you could only have one item of clothing what would it be?

      Skinny jeans! They may not be so comfy but they are a good staple in my wardrobe!

If you enjoyed reading my blog make sure you go follow me on Bloglovin!


And now I tag my lovely boyfriend Sam to go the "Get to know me tag" you can see his blog Here.


Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment