Sunday 31 August 2014

University Stationary Haul!

Hey Wonderful Followers, 

So today I have a fun blog for you, stationary! Wooo! I joke but I really love stationary for some reason i just makes me happy and going to university is a great excuse to buy loads! So I thought I would show you a few of the things I brought!

All of these things I brought from W.H.Smith a few days ago so should all still be available in store. 

Notebooks

These note books are great I would highly recommend them! They may be on the expensive side of note book however have lovely thick paper which nice to write on and with pull out pages easy to place in folders.

Ohhh and come in pretty colours of pink, purple, blue, navy, and red so also look great! 

Diary and Address Book

As I need to keep my self organised while I'm at university I need both of these a diary to keep my deadlines organised. And loved the dotty apple pattern perfect for a dietetics student! 
I also love this cute address book with the bird cage print and the soft cover! I know it sounds lame to have a book full of addresses but I will need to send birthday cards etc so will need addresses!

Fine Liners and Highlighters


These are really really boring items however they are needed for uni! I love these fine liners as they allow me to keep my work neat but also colourful! I really don't understand how people do all there work in black and white it looks so boring! The highlighters are also to make my work and notes colourful and organised!



Ruler, Sharpener, Rubber, USB & Stapler

These are pretty much self explanatory so yes I thought I would just show you them any way!




Pins and White Tac!

These are not exactly stationary but I think they can kind of fit in. The white blu tack is because your not allowed to stick posters or picture to the wall as blu tac mark the walls however white tac doesn't! The bright stuff pins are hopefully going to brighten up my room with the neon colours as also let me stick my important photos and timetables up on the cork board! 

I hope you have enjoyed nosying through my little stationary haul! Also remember if you would like to hear more from me and see my next blog to come and follow my Bloglovin Page and like my blog's Facebook Page!

Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment