Sunday 17 August 2014

My Garden Party Outfit!

Hello Wonderful Followers,

I'm back with a different kind of blog this week! I'm not exactly a fashion expert but I'm going to try and outfit blog! 

So earlier  this week I went to my friend's 18th Birthday garden party and I thought I would share with you what I wore!

The Dress

I brought a new dress to wear from new look which luckily for you is now in the sale! It is as you can see a pinky orange skater style dress with a crochet waist band.

I love the neck line on this dress as it is low cut however it does not show off too much of my cleavage. 
My favorite par of the dress is the pretty crochet waist band which is very pretty and shows off some skin, with out having massive cut out holes in the dress!
Finally I would say if you want to get this dress as it is now on sale the sizes may not all be available however I would usually get and 8 however i could only find a 10 and it actually fits pretty well! So don't be afraid to just try it.
You can find this dress here: http://bit.ly/1kLQxdf


Shoes

So to go with this light floral summer dress I thought black shoes would be a bit harsh so to match the crochet waist belt I went for white! These are my a pair of my favorite heels! They are white strappy cork wedges from next! As I have had them for many years they are no longer sold so I have tried to find the most alike shoes I could find: http://bit.ly/1oSQozM

Hair and Accessories


For my accessories I just kept very simple and all silver, I wore a watch, nomination bracelet, a small silver bracelet and a small silver necklace I got for my 18th. 

For my hair I wore it pretty simple too! I just blow dried it and straightened it, as I knew if I curled it it would of all of fallen out.

My make was also kept very simple as it was warm and having heavy make up may of sweated off my face. Ewww gross I know! So I just put a light champagne colour on my eyes and went for a bight pink blushed cheek!

Ps. sorry about the picture it was very bright and windy!



I hope you enjoyed this more fashion style blog and if you would like to see more outfit suggestions for different events. Give me any suggestions in comments below!


And remember if you would like to hear more from me and see my next blog to come and follow my Bloglovin Page and like my blog's Facebook Page!

Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment