Sunday 24 August 2014

Life Update and Bathroom Haul!

Hello my Wonderful Followers,

Life Update

So as you all know this year I completed my Alevels! I haven't told you yet but I picked my results up last Thursday and they were great and I also got into my first choice university! So in under 4 weeks time I will be off to Leeds Met (which in September is changing its name to Leeds Beckett) University! Which I am terrified off! However there has been two things which has made moving away from home and into my Uni seems a little less horrific:

1) The thought of Freshers! Leeds Beckett has an amazing Freshers program full of Radio 1 DJs, party's, live music and if course the Freshers fair! Although I have to be in Uni working every day except Thursday (for Freshers Fair) I hope to enjoy Freshers as much as I can!

2) This may not be a massive surprise to you but the shopping for everything I need to leave home and move into Uni has defiantly made moving away seem a little better! So over the next couple of weeks in plan to show you some of the stuff I've brought (maybe not all of it as some things such as plain bed sheets are a little boring) so this week I would do the smallest section which I have got which is the Bathroom Haul!

The Bathroom Haul!

So you may know I love everything to all be colour critiqued and matching so what better colours to chose for he bathroom that everything to be blue and silver! 

Towels
I got my towels from Dunelm in the colour "teal". They are Egyptian cotton and I got: 2 bath sheets, 2 hand towels and 2 flannels (face cloths) They are not only soft but bright so will add a pop of colour to my plain Uni bathroom!



Bath Mat
I got a bath mat in the same colour as my towels, but I brought a smaller square one as I know my bathroom at Uni will be small so this will hopefully fit!

Bin & Toilet Brush 
I got this plain foot pedal bin and toilet brush from Wilko nothing to exciting but just something I will need to keep my bathroom clean and tidy!



Pebble Splats 
These are basically mini bath mats however come in little circles meaning they can pretty much fit any shaped shower which is good as I'm not sure how big my shower will be! 
Click here to see the pebble splats online! (sorry could only find the blue ones)




2 Tier Shower Rack
This is one again silver to match my bin and brush, it just a small rack that sticks tone wall with suction pads so is acceptable in uni halls and can just hold all my essential shower toiletries.
Click here to see shower rack online! (I'm sorry this is the closest I could find on the Dunelm website)




Toothbrush cup 
I wanted something to hold my toothbrush and toothpaste as I don't want to leave it on the top and when I saw this blue and silver cup at Wilko I couldn't resist! 





Fun sign
As I am moving over two hours away from home it want to make my new uni room feel more homely and the least like a hotel as possible I am trying to add fun things into my decor! So this sign is what I have to add the the bathroom to make it more fun and I think it's a good reminder for all students!



I hope you have enjoyed this little life update and my bathroom haul! And remember if you would like to hear more from me and see my next blog to come and follow my Bloglovin Page and like my blog's Facebook Page!

Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment