Sunday 15 June 2014

Yummy Chocolate Cake in a Mug

Hello my wonderful followers!

As you may know from either my blog or my sister Emily's blog we both love baking and eating cake quite a lot! However with my revision being the biggest part of my life at the moment baking has not been going on in our house which is very sad. However we stumbled along this recipe which is perfect for busy time or those who just don't enjoy baking but enjoy eating cake!

So here it is a scrummy chocolate cake in a mug baked in 2 1/2 mins!

What you will need:

2 tbsp Self Raising Flour
2 tbsp Caster Sugar
1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 Small Egg
1 tbsp Milk
1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
A few Chocolate Drop/Pieces
A Mug of your choice
A spoon/fork to mix

A few optional extras:
Sprinkle of Icing Sugar
1 Strawberry
A squirt of whipped Cream

This maybe the easiest cake you have ever made in your whole life! So lets make this thing!

How to make your cake:

1) Place all dry ingredients in a mug and mix together
2) Add in egg and wish with a fork
3) Pour in the milk and oil and stir again
4) Place in microwave for 2 1/2 mins on full power
5) Leave to rest for roughly a minuet
6) Add any extra like a sprinkle of icing sugar or a scoop of ice cream.
    As it is summer and will soon be Wimbledon! Yay! I added a strawberry and a squirt of       whipped cream!
7) Dig in and enjoy you cake! Yum! 



I hope you really enjoy this recipie! If you want to see more baking post comment below and maybe even suggest some post you would like to see from me! Also be sure to come and follow my Bloglovin Page and like my blog's Facebook Page! See you next week!

Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment