Sunday 8 June 2014

Sleek's Face Form Pallet

Hey wonderful followers, 

Today I have a beauty blog for you. This is a recent purchase after seeing Louise form Sprinkle Of Glitter picked it up in one of her drugstore hauls!


So there is the pallet as you can see, ohh and a little sneaky peak of my real techniques contour brush as well! So the pallet come with 3 separate products, a contour/bronzer colour, a highlighter and a blush! Oh and this gorgeous big mirror! I love pallets wit mirrors as if I'm travelling it saves me taking a separate mirror!

So I will start with the bronzer, this is a completely matte bronze colour which is very good for contouring! Although as it is very matte I feel using it as a bronzer you can get a very muddy look unless you do it very lightly so I would suggest if you have light skin like me to you a different bronzer maybe with a little shimmer to and a more bronze tome to your face.

Next is the highlighter! This is probably my favorite in the pallet! As it is so pretty as you will see on the swatch below, it is very shiny but if you wanted it to be more matte you can cover it in you face powder will should reduce its shininess. But what I really love it for is that you can not only use it as a highlighter it makes a great eye shadow too! It come out as a really pretty champagne colour which I love on eyes in the summer.

Finally the blush colour! This is what I would describe as a bright pink with a hint of rose gold shimmer. It looks very pretty on however I was disappointed about how hard it seems to be to apply evenly! Maybe I just need more practice! However saying that I haven't been wearing a full face of foundation or BB Cream and no primer this week so maybe that would be the problem! Saying that once you have managed to apply it properly it does give a very fun pink girly look! Perfect for the summer!



Here is the link to find the pallet online: http://bit.ly/1kP3nGu

I hope you've enjoyed reading this more beauty aimed post! I'm sorry if its not been too great a reveiw, I'm a little akward when it comes to beauty but I like to feel I have some clue what I'm talking about! If you wanna hear more about beauty from me be sure to come and follow me on my Bloglovin Page and my blog's Facebook Page!

See you next week!
Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment