Sunday 22 June 2014

Make Up Timer Tag!

Hey wonderful followers,

This week is a "Tag" blog which Emily tagged me in! It's a tag in which I let you guys in on how long it takes me to do my everyday make up! I timed each stage and wrote which products I wrote below! Enjoy!



My Times:

Foundation: 01:05
- Rimmel Match Perfection in 100 - Ivory, buffed in with Real Techniques Buffing Brush

Concealer: 00:54
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 010 - Ivory

Brows: 00:33
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 001 - Dark Brown

Eyes: 03:34
- Natural Collection eye shadow in Amethyst, Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in 061 - Jet Black, The Colossal Volume Express in Waterproof formula

Powder/Bronzer/Blush: 01:38
- Rimmel Stay Matte  Powder in 005 Silky Beige, Sleek's Face Form Pallete (Blog on this product Here)

Lips: 00:43
- Nivea essential care lip balm and Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in 101 Celestial

I'm sorry I didn't manage to get a photo of my make up, I tried but couldn't get one I liked and got a little upset so ruined it. I was just a bit on edge as I've had a hard week of exam and am one of few who still have one left to do. So was feeling a little sensitive and got my self all upset. I apologies for that but if you have any questions or do want to see this makeup look please ask in the comments below!

I hope you found this a little interesting, sorry again about no photo of the finished look but hey we all have those days. Also be sure to come and follow my Bloglovin Page and like my blog's Facebook Page! Next week will be a very special Blog for me! So see you then!

Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment