Sunday 20 April 2014

Anniversary Trip to London & Meeting Carrie

On Friday my twin sister and I took my parents for a day out in London for their 25th wedding anniversary! Instead of writing a big long boring blog about what we did I though I would just put up a massive collage of photo's from thought out the day! 

So here we go...



 


Me and Mum (left) and Emily and Dad (right) at having breakfast!





Rainbow of M&M's and a periodic table too! A little geeky but I loved it!













                   A few of the photos we took in Harrods! How beautiful are the flowers in the cosmetic hall? And yes they were selling painted boiled eggs! I don'd like boiled eggs but I thought these were really pretty!




2 Photos from Convent Garden! If you've not had a Ben's Cookies yet, you are missing out big style! I has a chocolate orange one it was delicious!      




 Dinner! We went to Zizi's for dinner which was very yummy! Anyone who love Italian food should try here!






Our little trip to China Town, never had been before but it was really interesting with a wide variety of random foods. 






Finally we gave Mum and Dad the biggest surprise of the whole day and took them to see their favorite musical Les Miserables! No word of a lie this was absolutely fantastic can not sing the praises of this musical loud enough even if it did make me cry a few times. On top of all this Carrie Fletcher from "itswaypastmybedtime" was playing Eponine and she was amazing to! We also took a sneaky trip around to the back door and met her afterwards! She was lovely and patient!




So overall my parents and I had a wonderful day! If you can go see my twin sister Emily's blog or  I highly recommended Carrie's Youtube Channel, where she often just sits with a mug of tea and chats like she is your best friend which I really enjoy watching so go check her out!
If you enjoyed reading this blog post or any other I've done, be sure to come and follow me on my Bloglovin Page!

Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment