Sunday 6 July 2014

Start of Summer Shopping Haul

Hello my Wonderful Followers,

Over this weekend after all my exams and prom was over, I've been doing a little bit of shopping for the summer and my holiday! So I thought I would share with you what I brought each day and the things I think was a real bargain!

Friday


These shoes are something I've been wanting for ages! They are Nike Training Air Sculpt TR in grey and neon pink! They are so comfy and will be useful for exercise and just every day use! Love them and I haven't worn any other shoes since! 

I could only find the link to the blue ones, sorry: http://bit.ly/1oyG1EF



Saturday


Socks! Although sounds rather a boring thing to buy as I am wearing my new trainers and converse much more than boots and the weather gets warmer i realised they looked silly with my ankle socks! So I was on the hunt for trainer socks but low one which don't show too much if I am wearing my shorts. So when I sore these no show trainer socks in Next I fell in love the have fun fruity patterns on too!
Link to the socks: http://bit.ly/VvrrUo

This is something else I've been wanting for a very very long time and finally let my self buy it! It is of course a Tanya Burr lip gloss, from the same collection as my nail varnishes in a previous blog! I got the colour picnic in the park which is a pretty pink colour! My favorite thing about this lip gloss is how it smells I cant describe it but it smells so lovely and tastes good too! 
Link to lip gloss: http://bit.ly/1mXuhHq



This was a real bargain for me as I only had to fork out 18p because I payed for the rest on a gift card! However I love this top it is so bright and summery. It is a light and shiny material which is light for the warm weather (I hope we get) this summer! You may not be able to see from my photo but the center of the daisies are neon pink! Which I thought were really fun and bright for this summer!

Link for the top: http://bit.ly/1m6a6f4





This is my favorite thing I got the whole weekend and I'm so so happy with it! It is the gorgeous faux leather jacket I picked up in TK Maxx! It is amazing and just what I have been looking for, for at least a year and got it for amazing price of only £29.99. It is from a company call redial however could not find a link. However this is the closest I could get: http://bit.ly/1rD9SyV



Sunday:

On Sunday I took a quick trip to Primark an picked up a few things I needed for my holiday! I will talk you though what I got!


1) Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtle Pajamas
     These are just good quality cute Pj's which I loved and needed for my holiday as it may be warm at night and for £8 they were a good find! 

2) Nude cardigan
     Another holiday essential for if it gets cooler later in the days or if the weather isn't as hot as I would like it to be. It was £6 and is really soft. If you are looking for any other colour cardi there are many colour in the same style in Primark!

3) Pastel Colour Shoe Liners
    More socks, for the same reason as earlier but just more of them is better! Don't want to running out, and 7 pairs fro £2.50 I couldn't refuse.

4) Pink Purse
     I basically needed a purse for my holiday which is smaller than my large one I use everyday, so I thought this was bright, fun and easy to see in my bag! This was once again a bargain at £4! 

So that's all sorry this one was a bit long but I hope you enjoyed seeing what I brought and got you inspired for you summer shopping too! If you would like to hear more from me and see my next blog to come and follow my Bloglovin Page and like my blog's Facebook Page!

Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment