Saturday 19 July 2014

Simple Hair Styles for Hot Summer Days!

Hello Wonderful Followers,

Today I'm doing a blog which I've been very nervous to do as I feel I'm pretty rubbish with my hair so seeing me do it would just make you laugh however I've found a few simple hair styles I've enjoyed doing over the last few summery days!

Also just to say sorry to my face in most of the photos, I really wanted to do this blog however I was definitely having an ugly day. So just ignore my face, and look at the hair thank you!

1) Happy Pony

This one is the most simple of the hair styles but still looks pretty for summer. Most importantly it keeps all your hair out of your face! To do this I basically scrapped my hair up into a very high pony and put a very bight pink bow on to to make it extra summery!


2) Messy Bun (with plaits) 

This one is a little bit harder to do but not to bad. All I did was plait the 2 front sections of my hair and secure them with a hair band. Then take all of my hair including both plaits all in to a pony. I then twisted the pony around and around to make my messy bus and shaped it and secured it with hair grips (bobby pins). 




3) Fish Tail Braid

This is very simple when you know what your doing and looks very effective. To do this I took all of my hair to one side of my head, split it into and then took small pieces of hair from the outside of each part and brought them to the middle. I know I haven't explained that very well however I'm sure if you You Tube it many tutorials will come up.




4) Milkmaid Braids

This may look like one of the complicated but I promise that it is probably one of the easiest! All I did was split my whole hair in two (like you would for pigtails). I then plaited each section making sure to do the little first bit facing upwards securing with bobbles. You then put them on your head like you can see in my picture and them secure them with hair grips! Giving the effect it was complicated but it is simple!



I hope this blog has given you some more ideas for you hair this summer. Remember I can  do them they must be easy so don't be afraid to give them a go!

 To make sure you don't miss my next blog which come and follow my Bloglovin Page and like my blog's Facebook Page!

Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment